Cold Weather Cut Protection Level A4 Glove - Radians RWG605
- 13 gauge knitted HPPE outer shell with a smooth blue latex coating.
- 3/4 black foam latex coating.
- 7 gauge acrylic inner shell.
- Seamless elastic slip-on cuff.
- Tested to EN388 standards for abrasion, cuts, tear and puncture (4 5 4 4).
- Tested to ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A4.
- CAUTION: This product contains Latex.
The Radians RWG605 cold weather glove provides EN388 level 5 protection and ANSI level 4 protection against cuts. The RWG605 features a 13 gauge knitted HPPE outer shell with a smooth blue latex coating and a 7 gauge Acrylic inner shell to provide extra protection and comfort. The palm has a black foam latex coating that provides excellent protection from abrasion in wet or dry, cold weather conditions.
Applications: Cold Storage, Manufacturing, Frozen Food Processing, General Outdoor Activities